I’ve reached the 10th podcast episode! That’s a big milestone for VI Shots.
Another big milestone is the 25th anniversary of LabVIEW and the release of LabVIEW 2011. To get the rundown of all the new features, I asked Jeffrey Philipps from National Instruments to join me in this podcast episode. Do you know why the new controls palette was named Silver? Listen to find out.
In addition to the new version of LabVIEW, we discuss the NIWeek 2011 keynotes and the “what’s new in LabVIEW” session.
Here’s a hit list of some of the cool new stuff:
- Improved Stability
- New Silver Controls Palette
- Improved Real-Time Deployment
- New Math and Signal Processing Functions
- Application Builder API
- Asynchronous Call by Reference
- Improved Create SubVI functionality
- Create Type Definition from Block Diagram
- Find Add-Ons link in the Getting Started window