Thanks for your interest in hiring me onto your LabVIEW-based project. I am a Certified LabVIEW Architect and a Certified Professional Instructor of National Instruments courses in software and hardware. My company, VI Shots LLC is also a National Instruments Alliance Partner.
I have 21 years of experience in developing systems that are powered by LabVIEW.
What services can I Provide?
I can provide a variety of services, which can include:
- Custom Training– From getting started help to learning the ins-and-outs of a complex, inherited application, I can help bring you or your team, up to speed, with custom tailored training.
- Project Architecture- Reduce the risk of support and maintenance costs by engaging me at the beginning of a project. I can help ensure your code is scalable, maintainable and robust.
- Code review – From reviewing code to migrating from one version of LabVIEW to another, this service provides a resource to check and correct your work, and keep you on track.
- Rescue Projects – When you are ready to throw your hands in the air and give up, I can rescue your project.
- Prototype to Professional – I'll help you turn your prototype into robust functioning installable software that can be delivered to your customers.
- Complete System Development – If you'd like to completely outsource your software development. I can provide a proposal and estimate with a practical and realistic timeline for completion.
- Staff Augmentation – Need some project-based consulting? I can help with staff augmentation as you find yourself needing an extra headcount for a finite period of time. I can also help your team with training in using better LabVIEW software engineering practices.